United States, Bowling Green, KY, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Henkel Bowling Green, KY manufacturing facility is looking for top talent to lead our facility to Best in Class performance levels and culture. We have a clear 3-5 year journey laid out to build capability and drive to ZERO losses using world class processes. If you enjoy working with others and have a passion for improvement, come join our winning team!
The Plant Director of SHE-Q is responsible for all aspects of Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality and Sustainability for the Bowling Green laundry detergent plant. The SHEQ Director leads 5 departments in a 600 employee plant in the building and enabling of SHEQ culture development. The SHEQ Director is the leader and point of contact for internal, external, regulatory and customer audits. This role has responsibility for all SHEQ personnel at the site, including the QC laboratory, Safety team, Quality team and Environmental team.
- Implementation and oversight of ISO management system including 9001, 14001, 25000 and 45001
- The standard bearer for GMP and Hygiene standards across the site
- Oversee analysis/problem solving of issues to define root cause and implement effective corrective actions
- Oversight of Process Safety Management (PSM) management program
- Leverages environmental best practices and manages all related regulatory and compliance issues
- Responsible for sustainability roadmap to drive Energy, Water and Waste improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in related Field
- 10+ years professional experience is required, including site manager of SHE, Quality or both
- Working knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) concepts, practices and procedures in areas such as root cause investigation, OSHA standards and compliance, SHE Management systems, sustainability, environmental impact assessments, behavior-based safety, risk assessment
- Working knowledge of Quality fundamentals, principles and core tools
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement through use of applicable tools and theories such as process mapping
- Safety and Quality certifications preferred.
The salary for this role is $110,000.00 - $180,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.