Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
System ServiceNow Engineer
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of ServiceNow
- Develop the technical solution, implement, and perform integration tests, where required
- Understand the need to standardize the process and incorporate such requirements into the design
- Understand the large-scale thinking and approach needed for project success and continuous system improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related courses
- Minimum of three (3) years of solid experience in ServiceNow Development and System Administration; Preferably with IT Service Management (ITSM), Experience in building and maintaining custom applications.
- Organized and analytical, adapt at working in a team environment
- Able to implement on-time and to handle multiple priorities in an agile environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (1:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.