At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Perform data analysis, draw conclusions and make experimental recommendations
- Conduct analytical testing in support of projects and plan and execute project work in an organized and professional manner
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams and participate in departmental activities such as panels, meetings and committees
- Take part in innovating product by exploring new technology or performance improvement methodologies
- Prepare and deliver technical reports for product development projects
- Monitor and adjust product development processes as needed
- Create test plans and make design changes
- Comply with all regulations and safety precautions