At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As the Director Environmental Data Governance you will play a pivotal role in shaping and overseeing the organization's environmental data landscape with the objective to support the business sustainability strategy, targets and reporting
- Guide the development of the Environmental data strategy, in line with strategic sustainability priorities and in close cooperation with the Environmental Strategy team and CSRD reporting Teams
- Develop and implement robust environmental data governance policies, define internal data ownership and accountabilities, ensuring data quality, integrity, and security
- Improve and oversee environmental data verification and control processes to maintain the accuracy and reliability of reported data and to provide relevant facts for decision-makers
- Roll out relevant data governance training to upskill the organization for broader data improvement needs. Establish effective environmental data accounting capabilities to ensure timely and high-quality availability of corporate data to measure, track and assure progress on Key Performance Indicators for sustainability
- Oversee the overall environmental data architecture in alignment with Environmental strategy, reporting obligations, ambitions and goals and industry best practices
- Collaborate with the IT department to ensure the digitial infrastructure is properly scoped, budgeted and delivered to support the timely collection, analysis, and reporting of environmental data
- Ensure the establishment of general data standards, processes and policies that dictate how data should be captured, processed, and stored
- Guide the team to define specific data formats, identify connection points across environmental and business data sources