Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Marketing - Consumer Brands
Are you looking for a challenging internship within the FMCG industry? Would you like to work with well-known brands such as Syoss, Witte Reus, Schwarzkopf, and Persil? At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
During this instructive internship you will become part of the marketing team and you will gain valuable experience in the dynamic environment of a successful international FMCG company. As an intern at Henkel Consumer Brands, you can make a real difference during the first steps to shape your career. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Brand Manager on your own projects and you will be assigned your own responsibilities from the start. In addition, you work closely with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales and will be able to shape brands and categories in the Dutch market. The results of your work are immediately visible and tangible when shopping in the supermarket or drug stores.
DARE to make an IMPACT?
- Strategic Support: Take the lead in supporting the brand manager, actively contributing to the development and execution of robust marketing plans.
- Analytical Insights: Strengthen your analytical skills by delving into market and portfolio analyses, gaining practical experience in spotting trends and opportunities.
- External Collaboration Expertise: Collaborate effectively with external agencies—design, media, and PR—bringing our brand vision to life through seamless teamwork.
- Digital Management Mastery: Take charge of our brands' online presence by adeptly managing websites and social media channels, crafting compelling content that resonates with our audience.
- Sales Partnership: Collaborate seamlessly with the sales and commercial excellence teams, ensuring a smooth integration of marketing strategies for optimal impact.
- Contributions That Count: Make a lasting impression with your unique contributions, leaving a significant impact on the market and shaping our brands' narrative.
- Academic or HBO degree in Management, Economics, Marketing, or Business studies (enrolled now/fresh graduate)
- Affinity with Marketing and consumer goods
- Excellent knowledge of English; Dutch fluency is a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package
- Analytical, creative, persistent and result driven person with excellent communication skills
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions and feels full responsibility for the outcome of their job
- Available as of February or March 2024, for 5/6 months (either 4 or 5 days a week)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects
- An attractive internship allowance of 700-800€
- 12 days of paid holidays
- A flexible work-from-home policy (60% home, 40% office)
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
- Enjoy free products from our brands every month 😉
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.