At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Establish work plan and staffing levels to meet the ever-changing business climate.
- Support a safe workplace environment by identifying and helping resolve unsafe practices.
- Ensure staff is thoroughly trained in the operations they are performing.
- Monitor progress toward task completion, coordinate departmental activities to maximize up time and minimize down time, assures rapid product changeovers and communicates status to Planning and Production Manager.
- Identify areas where cost, quality, reduced lead-times can be reduced to aid in machine utilization, lower scrap, labor efficiencies, etc.
- Play an active role in Corrective Action Reports, Lean and Safety programs.
- Set up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Manage all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high-quality products
- Deliver against plant performance KPIs, budget, and projects
- Ensure operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations