Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Finance/ Controlling Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Work in an international, dynamic, and agile team at headquarters constantly striving to shape the future of HCB
- Actively support top management as a business partner in decision-making and steering of the global HCB business with intense exposure
- Collaborate closely with various international stakeholders and departments around the globe
- Actively drive change, e.g. by developing global state of the art controlling and reporting processes
- Drive ongoing digitalization of finance and controlling
- Ideal position for top talents to accelerate their career
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on controlling, finance or accounting
- First relevant work experience, preferably internationally in area of finance, e.g. controlling, M&A, corporate finance
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Team player with excellent communication and very strong analytical skills
- Pro-active mindset, out of the box thinking and high degree of performance orientation
- Starting date as of January 2024, minimum duration 4 months, preferably 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.