At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Must be safety focused.
- High mechanical aptitude and strong troubleshooting abilities a must
- Experience with mixing equipment (tanks, agitators, filters, pumps, meters, valves, etc.)
- Pipefitting (line repairs)
- Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance and calibration; DeltaV experience preferred.
- Understanding of boiler and HVAC operation, ability to troubleshoot these systems.
- Welding (fabrication and repair) preferred.
- Must fit in environment with strong focus on PSM, Preventive Maintenance, and 5S.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated.
- Must be highly disciplined to work independently off a work order list or at the direction of supervisor and at the same time be flexible enough to help production the team at a moment's notice.
- Must have five years' experience, training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in maintenance/mechanic work.
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email/word processing/computer navigation); experience with SAP preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: electrical, welding, hydraulic, boiler certificates preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50-55 lb.
- Inventory control skills/experience (maintenance spare parts control)
- At least one year of forklift driving experience require.
The salary for this role is $30/hr - $32/hr. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.