Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Internship Social Advocacy and Digital Learning
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become a member of our diverse Corporate Communications team with focus on "Digital Strategy & Experience"
- Steer a project in the area of digital activation and transformation
- Assist in a variety of digital projects
- Support further rollout of a social media advocacy program for Henkel employees
- Consult various teams and colleagues with regard to social advocacy and LinkedIn usage
- Closely collaborate with international colleagues and partners
- Student who passed first semesters of bachelor or master studies in communications, media or business
- Practical experience in the areas of digital communications, social media or digital upskilling/learning
- Very good English language skills, German language skills advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Teams
- Team spirit, intercultural mindset and willingness to learn
- Capability to inspire people and do conceptual work
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.