Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Sales and Distribution Excellence
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support in the development and implementation of global sales and distribution excellence initiatives
- Assist data analysis efforts by gathering, processing, and interpreting relevant sales and distribution data
- Communicate & cascade global sales excellence initiatives through regions/countries
- Work closely with key stake holders to drive and monitor achievements of quantitative and qualitative KPI
- Implement global framework and policy regarding sales and distribution excellence
- Execute strategic projects on sales and channel excellence
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical experience in sales and distribution concepts
- Fluency in English language is required
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills and proficiency with MS Office and Power BI, proficiency in data analysis tools and dashboard creation is a plus
- Proactive with get-up & go attitude, eagerness to learn and team-oriented
- Project management skills and structured problem-solving capabilities
- Availability as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.