Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Digital Marketing intern at Supply Chain (part-time)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work with the digital transformation at Henkel on global and agile data and analytics projects
- With passion and commitment, you will independently make a significant contribution to increase the usage and penetration of analytical tools
- Identify and contact potential stakeholders that can support you with business know-how
- Evaluate the results of steps taken to increase the usage of analytical tools
- Solution-oriented support in the development of additional functionalities that could aid in penetration
- Make use of your language skills – we offer an international and divers working atmosphere
- University student (Field of Studies – Marketing/Psychology)
- Experiences/knowledge of Digital Marketing (social media)
- English language – advanced
- Atenttion to details
- Communication skills
- Proactive approach & innovative thinking
- Creative person
- Support on one of our unique challenge of “user adoption”
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.Minimum salary: 7 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.