Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Internship Corporate Branding and Communications Strategy
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the development and implementation of Henkel brand activities
- Assist in brand governance on an international scale, e.g. design consultancy and brand trainings
- Contribute to the editorial support of the external digital stakeholder magazine “Spotlight”
- Assist in production support of the German sustainability podcast “Fritz for Future”
- Engage in the measurement and data insights evaluation of Henkel’s communication and reputation
- Collaborate with various departments, international communication colleagues and external agency partners
- Enrolled university student who has successfully completed the first semesters of a study program on communications, humanities or business administration
- First experience in the field of corporate communications
- Fluent English and German skills
- Affinity for design and ideally experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (e.g. Photoshop, XD, InDesign)
- Good project management skills
- Interest in sustainability topics
- Team player, creative mind and a high level of initiative
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.