At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supports execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance of know how
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Supports development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participates in integration testing and in end user testing