At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assure a demand plan in high quality on regional and SBU level for AMI to support business growth and translate market requirement into volume plan for operations (monthly Demand Plan)
- Work in close collaboration with sales managers, regional/country SBU heads, KAMs, BDMs, PLMs and marketing in EU on business activities impacting the demand forecast such as promotions, new product introductions, projects or market changes
- Continuously improve the forecast accuracy and reduce bias by conducting root causes of forecast errors and by challenging the demand input provided by the sales and marketing teams
- Secure proper preparation and steering of Demand Review meetings on regional level and improve the S&OP process to the next maturity level
- Represent Demand Planning in cross-functional special projects (e.g. complexity reduction, market related initiatives such as customer collaboration, Brexit, production transfer, M&A execution)
- Represent Demand planning in Crisis / Shortage management and ensure proper demand, support daily escalations for AMI EU