At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You are responsible to achieve the annual budgeted sales and profitability for the assigned businesses and territories.
- Development of new business by promoting and spec in our product; and implement of regional sales and marketing objectives for the assigned businesses and territories.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales strategies and plans for the assigned businesses.
- Consistently work with Global team on customer relationship and business for global & regional key account customers.
- Work with the marketing and product line managers to provide input to the development of new product strategies and roadmaps to meet customer requirements.
- Identify on changing markets and understand customer requirements, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and monitor progress of implement customized solutions.
- Close coordination and work effectively together with other stakeholders to meet the customer’s requirement and expectation.
- Analyse sales statistics to produce strategic and enhance the business growth.
- Manage and successfully transfer the spec in business and capture at the customer manufacturing sites/OSAT by internal counterpart.
- Prepare weekly/monthly updates reports on pipelines, target, budgeting achievement, forecast accuracy, review of new opportunities and business plan.
- Monitor and report the activities and products of the competition.
- Aid with collections of payment from customers and duly update customer’s financial position whenever necessary.
- Participate in activities as and when required by company such as trade exhibition, meeting, and training courses.