At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensure dependability of assets and production systems within Henkel.
- Responsibilities include assessing and improving reliability, implementing maintenance strategies, analyzing failure data, and collaborating with various teams to enhance overall system performance and reduce downtime.
- The comprehensive list below outlines the diverse responsibilities that a Reliability Engineer may undertake in their role.
- Assess and improve the reliability of equipment and systems.
- Implement and optimize maintenance strategies to enhance system dependability.
- Analyze failure data to identify root causes and develop corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address reliability issues.
- Develop and implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Monitor and track key performance indicators related to system reliability.
- Conduct risk assessments and reliability-centered maintenance analyses.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging technologies.
- Provide training and support to ensure proper implementation of reliability initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Reliability, Industrial, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering preferred. High School Diploma required.
- 5-10 years of reliability engineering required.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of reliability testing methods.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with maintenance strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate across teams.
- Expertise in reliability software tools and a background in engineering are beneficial
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $130,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.