At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Embark on a leadership journey as a Global Quality Excellence Manager, taking on the role of a Senior Subject Matter Expert. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in developing and continuously improving quality methods, sustaining a new way of working, and driving strategic initiatives to enhance capabilities within the Quality organization. Reporting to the Head of Preventive Quality and Quality Lifecycle Excellence, your responsibilities will include:
- Execution of Global Quality Center of Excellence Mandate:
- Take a lead role in activities required for the successful execution of the global Quality Center of Excellence mandate.
- Global Support and Collaboration:
- Provide expert Quality knowledge to regional Quality teams.
- Leverage and connect with the global Quality network to ensure harmonization.
- Standardization and Innovation:
- Design, develop, and improve global standards, Quality methods, practices, and tools.
- Drive the development of next-level capabilities, infrastructure, and innovations.
- Process Effectiveness and Global Adherence:
- Ensure the effectiveness of existing processes cross-regionally.
- Sustain global adherence to established standards.
- Strategic Initiatives and Global Quality Strategy:
- Take an active role in the global Quality strategy definition.
- Drive strategic initiatives from needs identification through global implementation.
- Globalization of Best Practices:
- Lead the globalization of best practices across regions.
- Foster best practices sharing through the leadership of community practices.
- IT/Digital Tools and Training Programs:
- Support the definition, design, and implementation of IT/digital tools relevant to Quality needs.
- Develop and deploy training/coaching programs for procedures, standards, methods/tools.
- Ownership and Communication:
- Take ownership of selected global methods and tools.
- Participate in the implementation of the Global Quality communication strategy.