At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as SPOC for Supply chain and manages Supply chain concepts, for cost effectiveness, and better efficiency in supply chain.
- Works with all regional working groups on “technical feasibilities”, "make or buy" decisions and technical readiness of innovation projects.
- Creates, aligns, and steers project timings, define critical path, and follows up on milestones.
- Prepare Cost of Goods estimation for innovation projects, managing investment of new equipment and capacity readiness.
- Assess and steer risk and change management for all managed projects.
- Run yearly complexity assessment and increase SKU productivity, by managing the tail ends.
- Steer Life cycle management of Finished goods in SAP in coordination with planners.
- Steer component level harmonization for efficiency, during project development stage.
- Perform process health checks and address process gaps if any affecting development & Implementation.
- Manage project management and all reporting tools in Henkel.
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Managing development stage of innovation projects. (50%）
- Steering on time implementation of projects（30%）
- Continuous improvement of processes, Analytics, and reporting（20%）