Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Market & Customer Activation Automotive
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support various marketing and communication efforts of the global team
- Develop content for sales collateral, press releases and digital content, including social media
- Create internal articles for company newsletters
- Assist in customer event planning and coordination
- Support social media efforts, including LinkedIn
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies
- Practical experience in the automotive industry is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple and diverse projects within deadlines
- Strong understanding of social media marketing, attention to detail and writing skills are a plus
- Team player, who is motivated and driven to succeed
- Availability preferably as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.