At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Generates formal reports for disciplined root-cause analysis and corrective actions (i.e.,8D methodology)
- Leads the resolution of internal non-conforming materials through the use of advanced quality tools and problem-solving techniques while adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Executes experiments and implements process/raw material/specification changes through Change Control activities to resolve supply chain problems & customer issues and reduce process/material variation and cost.
- Writes, reviews, and updates required documents (i.e. raw materials specifications, manufacturing/equipment instructions, test procedures) to insure safe, accurate and robust processes. Immediately corrects all documents where the written document differs from the actual practice.
- BS Chemical Engineering preferred (Mechanical or Industrial Engineers will be considered)
- Computer literate – Minitab and SAP
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Certified Quality Engineer by American Society of Quality preferred
- Training in Lean / Six Sigma Principles.
- Must possess strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to interface with suppliers, manufacturing personnel, business groups, Henkel international sites and customers
- Background in statistics and quality tools preferred. Familiarity with SPC principles and application to batch processes. Competent in problem solving techniques such as DOE, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MCA, etc.
The salary for this role is $90,000 - $110,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.