At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Own and develop the central data model for Sales & Marketing data driving strategic alignment on data initiatives across Henkel with respective counterparts within the Business Units
- Lead a team in the execution of our data & analytics strategy. Use agile methods and establish an environment of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility. Be passionate about exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential
- With your team design and implement central state-of-the-art reporting solutions around Sales & Marketing data for Henkel
- You oversee solution implementation, operations & improvements, relevant KPIs in line with project execution responsibility (in time, budget and quality)
- Establish yourself as a Data & Analytics ambassador across business units and functions