At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for service activities of metal treatment in industrial market segment.
- Responsible for supporting sales team such as consolidating data, reporting and utilizing internal systems.
- Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the systems.
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales.
- Report quality issues and customers claims to relevant parts of the organization.
- Drive customer experience by optimizing automated customer interactions and enhancing remote customer interactions.
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes.
- Proceed the laboratory work if needed and report technical results to customers.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, product development and/or stakeholders.