At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Understand and manage General Accounting (GA) processes, including monthly closing and reporting steps for Henkel legal entities in North America, including leases, and restructuring, etc.; Seek opportunities to improve, simplify and automate accounting processes
- Ensure month-end closing and reporting is completed on-time without no major findings from Headquarter or external auditors
- Provide requested information and analysis to Henkel's external and internal audit teams; Support and coordinate requests from external auditors
- Provide direction and guidance to GA team in Manila Shared Service Center (SSC) responsible for executing the GA processes assigned; Review and approve monthly account reconciliations prepared by SSC
- Ensure compliance with Henkel Corporate Accounting Standards and with International Financial Reporting Standards; Support Business Units and perform technical accounting research
- Manage GA projects and support regional and global cross-team projects, such as Balance Sheet Review, Cash Flow Forecast, US consolidated financial statements, acquisitions, and divestments, tax projects, etc.
- CPA or a Master's degree in business with accounting concentration
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience; Public accounting experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master new systems and processes, to understand and resolve issues, and to lead projects and drive changes
- Able to multi-task, but still stay organized with open topics
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and verification; Experience with SAP a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interacting with all levels of management and global colleagues
- Interest in career growth through global opportunities
- Ability to perform occasional domestic and international travel
- Key contributor to tactical implementation of finance strategy
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $140,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.