At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Analyze existing processes to develop, implement and monitor measures to improve productivity/efficiency, quality and safety.
- Work closely with R&D, manufacturing, lean, maintenance, quality, and SHE departments to define new processes and optimization activities
- Support the implementation of business strategies related to engineering, maintenance and standardization of operations
- Become a technical expert in plant engineering technologies to facilitate knowledge transfer and apply best practices
- Support/lead new product and new process introduction activities
- Support troubleshooting and problem solving initiatives to identify root causes and implement appropriate solutions
- Support local and regional lean team in continuous improvement activities
- Become part of the project teams for investments and support from a process perspective
- Participate in the Henkel SHEQ management system, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000
- Actively contribute to the exchange of know-how within the European Engineering Network