At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Understand and execute lead generation strategies to cultivate new opportunities, projects, and customers.
- Define and profile target customer segments to ensure focused and effective lead generation efforts.
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends, competitors and potential new opportunities.
- Align and work cross functionally with teams to translate and implement lead generation strategies and programs.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create compelling and relevant content for various channels to engage and educate target audience.
- Monitor, analyze and report out on campaign performances – full understanding of end-to-end processes and customer journey mapping.
- Optimize lead generation strategies based on KPIs and ability to pivot plans as needed.
- Analyze and build different future scenarios to create new paths of business and communication channels.
- Provides framework and guidance for lead generation and execution within NA.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business
- 5+ years in digital marketing role
- High proficiency in digital tools and tactics such as Adobe Experience Manager, Spinklr, ABM, Marketo, GoogleAds, social media channels
- Strong understanding of the digital customer experience and eagerness to leverage innovative and disruptive thinking to build processes and structures for marketing new products, services, solutions
- Customer focused attitude
- SEO/PPC experience, certifications preferred
- Proven ability in leadership and people management
- Highly motivated, energetic and eager to make an impact
- Strong presentation capability, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $80000.00 - $105000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.