At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Product Line Manager will ensure alignment of product and technology offerings to Henkel’s industrial customers, incorporating Henkel’s adhesive products and solutions into their products.
- Implement product line strategy at regional level in support of Technology Managers, to drive sales growth and profitability improvements in both existing and new business.
- Drive programs to reduce product costs (raw material, operating, freight & warehousing, complexity reduction, reformulations, localization) and to establish and attain target processing cost through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, and Supply Chain.
- Work with Technology Managers to manage the product portfolio, review product classification and product complexity every year.
- Support the raw material discontinuation and change process as a key contributor in the change control process.
- Facilitate introduction of New Products by coordinating all tasks related to set-up within our organization and systems.
- Drive customer satisfaction for the product line through interaction with internal Quality, Product Development, and Operations.
- Operate within the guidelines and policies established by the Global Product Management team.
- Manages and optimizes product profitability and COGs projects on a regional level in alignment with Technology Managers.