At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- HR Operations Trainee role is a 12-month tenured position and will be taking critical responsibility within the HR Operations Team. Additionally, the candidate will be working in close cooperation across diverse teams including; HR Business Partners and Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition Team.
- Supporting Compensation & Benefits topics and projects while reporting directly to the HR Operations Manager
- Acting as one of the key contact people between HR Operations and business units
- Following the legal regulations and requirements regarding payroll process
- Assuming responsibility for the entry processes for newcomers as well as exit processes of leaving employees, will ensure all steps are aligned with the legal regulations and corporate guidelines of Henkel