At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Providing advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- Plan workload effectively when dealing with multiple simultaneous and new business opportunities in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
- Inform customers on the performance capabilities of Henkel’s products and services that will lead to identifying opportunities for both Henkel and customers to drive profitable growth via technical support, technical reports and customer presentations.
- Engage with customers, at their workshops/engineering locations, and identify and demonstrate sustainable optimized bonding solutions that deliver quantifiable value. Collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support.
- Maintain a high level of technical awareness within the sales force by providing refresher-training material on an ongoing basis