Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Global Supply Chain Experience: Immerse yourself in the dynamic world of supply chain controlling within the Henkel Consumer Brands Division, gaining valuable insights into global operations and processes.
- Collaboration with International Stakeholders: Work closely with various international stakeholders and departments, fostering collaboration and communication to ensure the seamless flow of information and efficient decision-making.
- Operational KPI Monitoring: Support in monitoring, steering, and contributing to the further development of operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to enhance the overall performance of the supply chain.
- Annual Planning 2025: Assist in the annual Supply Chain planning process for the year 2025, actively participating in forecasting, analysis, and strategy development to optimize and meet business objectives.
- Global Supply Chain Projects: Contribute to and support global supply chain projects, including efficiency improvements, investments, and restructurings. Gain hands-on experience in project management and execution.