At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Prospect sales qualified leads in focused industry/ focused territory independently and achieving ambitious goals.
- Synchronize cross functional efforts to track end to end lead process to ensure data transparency.
- Develop and structure lead prospecting SOPs.
- Proactively prospect potential customers on various apps (e.g.LinkedIn & Maimai…) or contact customers lists through outbound calls /E-mail/SMS visits. Establish, qualify, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships before passing to sales team.
- Lead collaboration programs with sales & BD teams to prioritize customer/events lists, develop prospecting materials & toolkits for lead prospecting.
- Ensure end to end data transparency through lead management process, including daily prospecting key KP, project progress feedback from sales team, etc..
- Develop SOPs for lead search, qualification, and nurturing, proactively identify customer needs, and increasing conversion opportunities.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Lead prospecting through platforms & customer lists. 70%
- Track end to end data transparency through lead management process 20%
- Develop SOPs for lead search, qualification, and nurturing10%