At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving Henkel's quality systems, assisting in the management of customer specification reviews and customer requirement reviews and customer complaints, and Warehouse efficiency/quality.
- Drive actions related to production quality concerns including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of specification analysis.
- Manage material specifications and customer requirements for assigned products and processes.
- Support the set-up and maintenance of quality master data.
- Facilitate problem solving teams to resolve customer complaints and internal nonconformance's.
- Lead others, including delegation of activities, to successfully complete projects and investigations.
- Hybrid role, occasional travel to other plants and warehouses.