At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
With megatrends such as Sustainability (Renewable Energy & Efficient Energy Consumption), Global Connectivity & Automation (Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, 5G, E-Mobility), and a Rapidly Rising World Population (Upgrading Infrastructures), the area of Power and Industrial Automation in a key focus for Henkel’s Industrial Business.
Henkel is a key global player in facilitating this progress, with a variety of integrated solutions, enabling efficient converting, managing, and controlling of power from supply to load across industries whilst enhancing sustainability.
As the market demands expand, we are increasing our focus on the key market players who are the forefront of progress. Our goal is to be the trusted partner of choice and therefore we require a new global key account manager to facilitate this journey.
- Key driver within a global cross functional team to deliver profitable growth.
- Driving Customer Centricity to penetrate deep and wide across the account.
- Translating customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap. Building a product development pipeline.
- Providing clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations. Driving execution of key priorities and sales opportunities into revenue generating projects.
- Formulation and execution of strategy (short-/mid-/long term), including an challenging annual revenue plan and long term target 4 year plan.
- Regular updates of the relevant Key Account strategic plans, 5 year strategic business plan and annual forecast/execution.
- Providing strategic plan presentations to internally and externally to an executive level audience.
- Responsibility for revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction.