At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Purchasing Technical Supply Global team has a record of continues digital innovation. It is currently mapping and shaping the future of procurement, defining and working with internal and external resources for development of applications, user-specific workflows and interfaces, for a natively unified digital platform. Aim to enhanced speed, control and efficiency across all source and procurement activities; streamline operations, reduction or elimination of routine tasks from work streams and superior performance. Working with the Global Category Team in the Purchasing Department will allow a college intern to gain "real world" experience in the life of a very dynamic, innovative and strategic department.Understand the Purchasing setup, organization, rules and workflow and comply with it.
- Modelling the activities of technical buyers and their processes and research of optimization;
- Creating templates to transform, clean and complete Data to match format and content requirements;
- Supporting KeyUsers to understand their needs and translate them into 'User stories';
- Performing tests during 'Product Sprint' phase and report bugs;
- Participate and support training of KeyUsers and coaching during ‘Go-Live’ phase