United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Trumbull, CT, United States, Atlanta, GA, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Minneapolis, MN, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Cincinnati, OH, United States, Nashville, TN, United States, Seattle, WA, Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Marketing & Sales Internships - Summer 2024
Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in marketing or sales and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Summer 2024 Undergraduate Marketing and Sales Internships. As a marketing or sales intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the role these functions within a global organization. Henkel’s summer internships typically run 10 to 12 weeks from May to August. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of marketing and sales internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Summer 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Becoming a part of our team by providing overall marketing or sales support to the Brand Management, Digital, Social, and/or Account Management teams
- Assisting with execution of product promotions and digital and social media campaigns
- Working directly with our customers, some of the world’s largest retailers (like Target, Dollar General, Walmart, Walgreens, Lowe’s Home Improvement and more)
- Developing analyses to measure trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of sales resource allocation and utilization
- Coordinating sales meetings and training programs and assisting with budget preparations
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to support new product rollouts
- Researching end-users’ insights and competition activities
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Analytical skills: ability to gather and analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application, and when prompted, indicate your preferred Henkel location at which you would like to intern from the list below.
Henkel sites hiring Summer 2024 Marketing or Sales Interns: Culver City, CA; Stamford, CT; Rocky Hill, CT; Cincinnati, OH; Madison Heights, MI; Bridgewater, NJ; Charlotte, NC; Franklin, TN; Atlanta, GA; Bellevue, WA; Trumbull, CT
Henkel will be reviewing and interviewing candidates for our 2024 internships on a rolling basis from September 2023 to February 2024 with our target to have offers extended by March 1, 2024. A Henkel recruiter may reach out to you during this window if your background and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel. Together, you will then discuss further your interests and the position details.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.