At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost. Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Quality Engineering area.
- Serve as Lead Auditor and point person for internal and external audits
- Develops internal auditors to assist with auditing process.
- Conducts internal, external or regulatory auditing when required.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise.
- Generates formal reports for disciplined root-cause analysis and corrective actions (i.e.8D methodology)
- Writes, reviews, and updates required documents (i.e. raw materials specifications, manufacturing/equipment instructions, test procedures) to ensure safe, accurate and robust processes.
- Immediately corrects all documents where the written document differs from the actual practice.
- Monitors KPIs for Quality Engineering processes.
- BS Chemical Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Familiar with standards - ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 45000, and ISO 14001 and audit techniques - Process and Layered.
- Background in statistics and quality tools preferred. Familiarity with SPC principles and application to batch processes.
- Competent in problem solving techniques such as DOE, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MCA, etc.
- Must be customer focused, action oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of materials, chemistry, techniques, applications, operations in individual’s area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to apply creativity and innovation to solving technical problems of potential commercial value to Henkel.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Lotus Notes, Minitab, Ease, and SAP.
- Certified Quality Engineer by American Society of Quality preferred.
- Six Sigma Black or Green belt certification preferred; training in Lean Principles.
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.