At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Do you consider yourself a stickler for deadlines yet also beauty-product obsessed? Are you able to tackle projects head on and love keeping a project on task and on time? If so, then being a Kenra Professional Brand Project Manager might be the role for you.
Working within a highly dedicated and passionate team, the Brand Project Manager is responsible for managing innovation timelines, partnering with internal partners on all project related tasks and communicating to team members updates as needed.
The successful candidate possesses traditional project management skills, along with lateral thinking and a hardworking outlook
- Own projects to ensure milestones are delivered on time, keeping internal teams organized and on track and executing projects to their full potential
- Manage timelines and create project trackers for innovation projects, restages/ relaunches and product updates
- Lead the creative and packaging process including; assisting in product briefs, collaborating with designers, routing artwork through all stakeholders uploading final artwork to vendors, reviewing comps and color matching
- Peer leadership and collaboration among cross functional partners (R&D, creative, operations, legal, regulatory/ toxicology, sales and integrative marketing)
- Lead projects through the product development process in HINT (project management software)
- Create and manage new item forms, SDS requests, and IDH/ SKU creation
- Identify project risks and issues drive risk mitigation and issue resolution using sound judgment and communication
- Effectively communicate and ensure team members are informed and accountable for executing various project tasks
- Lead all product maintenance projects including packaging, formula, fragrance, regulatory, artwork, sustainability and cost reductions updates
- Maintain the brand aesthetic across all projects
- Ensure projects and products meet all profit margins + cost targets
- Ensure all products have up to date claims forms and regulatory compliant packaging
- Maintain library of color standards for each product
- Research category and competitive information and analyze sales data