At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage new product projects, ensure timely set up new products (SKU and formulation), production capacity, and timely commercial launch; Team work with Biz team & Purchase & Sales for low product cost, high Quality and Margin
- To manage and coordinate issues in production introduction procedure, such as receiving and confirming new product requests, studying feasibility, scheduling, estimating cost, setting up system, communicating and sharing information internally and externally, etc.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Receive new project request and organize feasibility study.20%
- Get information and prepare BOM, apply artwork and estimate product cost.20%
- Lead new project, organize project meeting, schedule scale up trial production, coordinate commercial supply.40%
- New product& package IDH application and prompt MMD & SOPII maintenance, Y-BOM release and Z-BOM/X-BOM preparation10%
- Lead package change and label change project, coordinate the evaluation and approval on new PKG and manage the PKG model related things. 10%