At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead and drive the sustainability circularity agenda for Global Purchasing focused on our purchased goods and services with deep dive on Packaging and 3rd party manufacturing
- Make an impact by continuously shaping our comprehensive responsible sourcing strategy in line with Henkel’s 2030+ Sustainability Ambition Framework with global/regional teams
- Manage and drive progress in sustainable sourcing strategies that contribute to our ambition of a circular value chain in which materials remain within the economic cycle
- Strengthen Henkel’s responsible sourcing program with internal and external stakeholders by managing appropriate communication channels
- Drive engagement approach with internal teams as well as external parties to foster sustainability, digitalization, product traceability & responsible sourcing practices
- Take the lead to manage continuous upskilling initiatives across units and topics, internally as well targeting our supply base
- Stay updated on emerging circularity-related regulations, reporting frameworks and best practices in the industry
- Shape your own career with global & regional opportunities in trainings, job rotation, and development programs within Henkel