At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- What we offer - Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Responsible for supporting Injection Molding operations by inspecting, assembling and packaging product associated with operating all Injection Molding and Secondary processes.
- Verifies and approves finished product by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and conducting re-work.
- Package, label and palletize goods by confirming specifications, conducting visual inspection and rework as required.
- Operates equipment by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.