At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage key initiative projects internally with direct execution in the field.
- Closely align with the Field Sales Lead and The Home Depot, Lowe’s & Menards account management teams, understanding needs, strategies & priorities of each of the businesses.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers both in store and with their field leadership teams.
- Serve as key connection point between actions in the field and Henkel leadership, share insights & information effectively with leadership to drive decision making from the bottom up.
- Use consultative approach and technical expertise to sell products, determine customer needs for existing and potential products and develop the demand for products.
- Desire to grow & learn the business by spending time managing an individual field territory to include meeting preparation, data generation and analysis, project planning and strong communication of account level initiatives to ensure seamless implementation at the field level.
- Work closely in collaboration with a Cross-Functional team including Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Regulatory and other Henkel Sales colleagues.
- Assist with preparations and facilitation of meetings as needed with Key Stakeholders including areas around Forecasting, Line Review Strategy, Item recommendations, Market Share, Weekly Updates, and other Ad Hoc needs.
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales; ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores by working with local store teams within assigned territory to cross merchandise product where relevant for the end use customer and to represent Henkel at local store events where planned.
- Coordinates and leads product knowledge training for store level associates so that they become advocates for our products with both their DIY customers and their Pro customers.
- Utilize technical knowledge to work with Pro customers in store or at job sites to select the right product for their job and to answer questions regarding product usage and/or the installation process using our products.