At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Responsible for managing all Literature projects (Go to market, Channel marketing, Education & Export). Secures approvals and oversees timing of deadlines for all Literature. Assists with Secondary (Promotional) Packaging projects. Responsible for archiving all Creative Projects using Henkel online asset software. Assists as needed with Primary (Container Art) projects. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Manages literature projects and timelines, including maintaining status list
- Assists in determining priority of projects to meet deadlines
- Follow-ups on all projects daily to assure compliance with schedules
- Archive Management of Art and Images
- Reviews and assigns all Literature creative briefs
- Requests Literature part numbers
- Helps facilitate weekly Creative Project Status meetings
- Facilitates Literature & Secondary Packaging presentation meetings
- Routes Literature & Secondary Packaging artwork to secure approvals
- Interacts with all departments to obtain information needed to expedite projects
- Manages literature mockup requests
- Manages promotional Image requests
- Manages translation requests
- Releases final Literature & Secondary Packaging art to print vendors
- Coordinates review of proofs with the Designers & Marketing Brand Managers and returns proofs to print vendors, once reviewed
- Archives final art and images using Henkel’s Digital Asset Management system
- Digital Asset Management liaison
- Along with Senior Manager, acts as liaison with Aquent software vendor for Creative Approval Manager and Virtual Ticket project management software
- Handle Senior Manager projects, as needed
- Assist Senior Manager with Primary (Container Art) projects, as needed
- Assist Senior Manager with special projects, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.