Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Digital Content Designer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive the creation of engaging digital training content to support the digital strategy of The Campus
- Engage in photography and video shooting for training or communication campaigns
- Collaborate across teams and liaising with stakeholders to create engaging training, marketing, and communication content
- Test content and conduct quality control before publishing
- Lead the design of different content formats and multimedia for digital channels and platforms
- Make an impact on our learning landscape through a focus on user-centric design, considering user needs and user experience
- Developing engaging and memorable VR e-learning experiences with a creative and innovative approach for educational purposes
- Successfully completed master’s degree in Computer Science, Interactive Media, Software Engineering or bachelor’s degree with several years of relevant work experience
- 3 years of work experience in the field of Digital Design, Video Creation, 3D Modelling or equivalent
- Proficiency in VR development platforms and tools such as Unity3D, Unreal Engine, or other VR-specific software
- Creating 3D models of objects, environments and characters (Blender, Maya, 3ds Max…)
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography; a broad thinker able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Sympathetic approach to stakeholder engagement with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of project management and time management skills with ability to work on several projects at the same time & manage projects from start to completion with minimal supervision
- Occasional international travel may be required
- Fluent in English, further language skills are beneficial
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.