At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as first point of contact for stakeholders
- Respond to vendor queries related to invoicing and payments
- Review, monitor and control Accounts Payable open items
- Implement invoice verifications controls to ensure quality
- Conducts monthly advance payment reconciliations on vendor accounts and perform regular clearing
- Supports and implements Continuous Process Improvements