At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive 3 solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop B2B strategies, frameworks and guardrails for branding, marketing, customer activation and internal / external communication
- Provide guidance to specific programs to enable effective brand management, marketing, customer activation and communication
- Develop, co-create and steer internal communication incl. events, in close alignment with other activities driven by Transformation Office
- Analyze and benchmark own vs. competitor's marketing and communication activities
- Measure and report success and impact of campaigns and initiatives
- Act as point of contact for questions related to brand, marketing, customer activation and communication
- Collaborate with branding, marketing and communication teams and creative agencies (incl. steering of related resources)