Canada, Mississauga, Henkel Consumer Brands
Director Commercial Strategy
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As an integral member of the Canadian Leadership team, leading a team of eight, the Director Commercial Strategy will enable achievement of business objectives by gaining cross-functional collaboration with the sales, supply chain & marketing teams. Influence and develop go-to-market strategies for Henkel Consumer Brands.
- Lead strategic planning across channels while implementing Net Revenue Management nationally.
- Plans & executes both long term/big picture strategic actions & short term/day to day initiatives.
- Leverage insights to help support brand strategies. Lead category management deployment to full organization.
- Develop DPSM & commercial priorities as well as leading the new item innovation process.
- Ownership of sales finance functions providing on-going administrative excellence in trade management in close collaboration with Canadian Controlling Function through the management of the sales operations team.
- Business Degree 5-10 years progressive experience in Sales/Sales Planning/Sales Strategy functions in FMCG industry.
- Confident in presenting and simplifying the complex to senior local & international leadership.
- Experienced leader that drives company culture with a demonstrated passion for people development.
- Solid financial acumen.
- Knows how to pull levers of the P&L.
- Prioritizes and focuses their own/cross functional team on key objectives, big bets and flawless execution of actions.
- Collaborates with influences teams in Canada, US & International.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.