Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Data Steward Source to Pay
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Steers activities independently for remote Henkel purchasing locations and IT.
- Organizes regular meetings to ensure sharing of the important information with relevant stakeholders and business partners to ensure active and close cooperation.
- Establishes data quality controls and develops issue resolution plans.
- Establishes and monitors data quality via dashboards, visualizations, and early warning systems.
- Identifies critical data elements within domain.
- Maps data lineages. Maintains data catalogues.
- Owns processes and cooperates with other process owners.
- Creates policies and definitions for data creation, update, and deletion.
- Formalize data standards, including formats, length, and usage definitions.
- Contributes to digital upskilling of self and team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or economics, with 2+ years of experience, or a Master's degree with 1+ year of experience (or higher).
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Power Query or VBA is advantageous).
- Expertise in data visualization, particularly using MS Power BI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Motivated to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Data quality knowledge and/or knowledge of quality system methodologies is advantageous.
- Process management experience is advantageous.
- Purchasing knowledge is advantageous.
- Experience from purchasing domain is a plus.
- Familiarity with Python and/or Databricks is a plus.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1800EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.