At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Take an active role in office management and handle general administrative tasks.
- Monitor office equipment and supplies, and order new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and service providers, and follow up on various issues including visa applications, sim cards, private health insurance, building maintenance works, personnel shuttle services, cleaning and cafe services , communicate with building management
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve administrative issues and foster a harmonious work environment
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly administrative reports as required.
- Monitor invoices for purchased goods and services, approve invoices within the designated timeframe, and ensure accurate record-keeping.