At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Complete compliance with all safety procedures.
- Adjust material viscosity and film thickness to meet material specifications.
- Logically solve minor problems/troubleshooting related to film coating.
- Operate mixing and coating equipment of various types.
- Operate Film drying ovens, laminating equipment and cutting tables.
- Fill out paperwork correctly and neatly without error, including verification.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work areas.
- Record and verify amounts during inventory.
- Work on transferring products from Pilot to Production under supervision of Engineering Techs and more experienced co-workers.
- Flex to Inspection/Punch operation area as needed
- High school diploma or technical school graduate, or general education diploma (GED).
- Knowledge of Vertical and/or Horizontal Faustel coating process preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Basic Math skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs, and up to 25lbs on a frequent basis during a shift.
- SAP experience
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, Internet, Windows)
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions and write legibly.
- Must be in good physical condition and with no restrictions in movement
- Team player – Ability to work well in teams
- Must be able to follow company rules regarding the safe handling of hazardous chemicals
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $19.95 - $24.08 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.