United States, West Hazleton, PA, Henkel Consumer Brands
Shipping Operations Specialist - 2nd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Maintain and manage pallet labeling activities for all palletizers on assigned shift
- Troubleshoot basic labeler errors
- Train team members on all labeler tasks
- Assist Operations Technicians, Team Leaders and Shipping Coordinators with missed scans and inventory discrepancies
- Provide support to team members for all tier sheet and stretch wrap replacement
- Generate FDA documentation when necessary
- Assist with all impound documentation
- Follow procedures and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Enter data into existing spreadsheets/files
- Support start-up, shut-down, changeover and operation of palletizers and trunkline
- Provide backfill coverage for Operations Technicians when necessary
- Hand stack as necessary due to palletizer downtime, special orders, or special delivery requirements
- 2nd shift 2:30 PM-10:30 PM
- Has no more than a Level 1 Corrective Action currently active on individual performance record (within the previous 12 months)
- Willing to flex schedule to cover business needs, including extended shifts, weekends and holidays if necessary including moving to another shift to balance skills, results and training opportunities
- Demonstrated leadership skills in current or previous roles
- Problem solver
- Define and follow standard work
- Never allow poor quality material to be put in the process or leave their areas / use of visual quality management tools
- Must become operational masters
- Can run all equipment – palletizers, forklifts, conveyors, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math skills
- Shares skills and knowledge with other team members
- Current forklift certification or ability to become certified
- Ability to wear PPE as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. from floor level to shoulder height on a frequent basis
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs on a daily basis
The hourly range for this role is $20.27 plus shift differential. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular