Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Internship Global Public Affairs & Governmental Relations
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Public Affairs and Governmental Relations (PAG) global team in the steering and management of international topics with a political dimension
- Assist in the development and implementation of PAG strategies and governance for key markets
- Drive and steer your own PAG project in alignment with supervisor and PAG global team lead
- Compile briefings on topics with a political dimension for top and senior leadership
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies in political sciences, international relations, communications, business, law or similar
- First practical experience in the political environment (e.g., through relevant internships)
- Excellent communication and language skills in English and German (oral and written)
- Firm knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and open-minded team player with high level of independence and a diverse mindset complementing the team
- Availability for 3 to 6 months, starting date is flexible
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.